Search by:

Sort by:

Picture
Dominant Shad_ow
Sunday 16 June 2019 00:37
Any sub wants to rp in private? I'd love to show you what being fully dominated feels like, if you're interested add me in discord (Ohshit.jpg#3596) I'm not into really extreme kinks. What I do like is bondage, teasing, deepthroating and BDSM overall Reply |
Dom Shadow
Sunday 16 June 2019 00:36
Any sub wants to rp in private? I'd love to show you what being fully dominated feels like, if you're interested add me in discord (Ohshit.jph#3596) I'm not into really extreme kinks. What I do like is bondage, teasing, deepthroating and BDSM overall Reply |
Rengar The Slutstalker
Sunday 16 June 2019 00:31
*I chuckle softly under my breath and start rubbing harder, more so in circles around your clit to force a more dramatic raction out of you* “This “animal” WILL make you beg for it, If you thought that face fuck was good enough to worship my thick fucking cock then you’re going to fall in love with it by the end..” *I press my body against yours, forcing you to endure every wave of pleasure that comes from the teasing, lifting your leg a bit and letting the heat coming from my rod come off a bit on your inner thighs. I stare into your dimly lit eyes angrily and yell* “BEG for it slut!” Reply |
Lady of Luminosity
Saturday 15 June 2019 22:03
*As you began to pull me up by the hair I slowly began to recover, knowing well my ego had taken a mighty blow, but, I didn't pull away, I still stare towards you, broken eyes and all as I continued to breath heavily* "I... I.." *I couldn't speak, I tried to say something but, my voice was failing me after the rough blowjob* Reply |
Lady of Luminosity
Saturday 15 June 2019 21:57
Don't know about that Reply |
depression
Saturday 15 June 2019 21:12
Waiting for an assasin to fuck them in the ass! looking for some bois or girls for some lewd talk when horny. love to do it with other people! discord is depression#2865 Reply |
depression
Saturday 15 June 2019 21:06
damn that face is sexy. looking for people to get horny with, talk lewd and send lewd pics (hentai and/or other sort). depression#2865. More fun doing it with someone else! Reply |
depression
Saturday 15 June 2019 21:04
Looking for guys or girls to lewd talk to and get horny together. depression#2865 is my discord. would also love to share favorite hentai! :) Reply |
depression
Saturday 15 June 2019 20:40
lf people to lewd talk with and/or share hentai/lewd stuff with :) depression#2865

both guys and girls welcome Reply |